perth

perth

Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 6

Heyy everyone, hope you all enjoyed my video blog last week. I thought i would change it up for once.

So anyways this week has been all about relationships, and that includes with God and everyone else. I have been learning so much and gaining so much insight into this topic...i am starting to understand the level of commitment and devotion it takes for all relationships to function properly. One thing that God spoke really clearly to me this week was the fact that a magic light isn't just going to be shown on the person we are to marry because we DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM YET...it makes complete sense! Our speaker Ben McClure really did an awesome job at nailing this topic.

Around base a lot has been happening. I held a fundraiser on base this week selling cake pops to raise money for our faith project. They sold like hot cakes and the amount God told me to raise was the exact amount He provided with the fundraising money, so cool!

Also we just got back from camping this weekend with our DTS. We went about 4 hours south of Perth to a place called Margaret River and it was INSANELY BEAUTIFUL!
I'll put up pics! Erika went with us too! I hope you're all doing swell, please facebook me with ANY questions you might come across :)

No comments:

Post a Comment